Rules of Discipline
The college expects its students to conduct themselves in a disciplined and dignified manner in the college and outside. In this regard some provisions are as follows-
- Students shall obey the orders issued by University or by the Principal of the college.
- Students shall conduct themselves in a gentle manner both towards the members of the staff and towards their fellow students.
- Students shall maintain perfect silence in class rooms and library room and desist from demonstration or disorderly behavior. They must not loiter in the corridors or in front of the class rooms or office rooms or library rooms and must keep as quiet as possible during the college hours.
- Students shall not misappropriate, destroy, mutilate, disfigure or damage any college or University properties, Library books, furniture, apparatus etc.
- No students suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend the college.
- For a break of discipline within or outside the premises of the college, the principal of the college may :
- A) impose a fine on a student and / or
- B) suspend the student for definite period or
- C) Expel him/her from the college or such a period as he/she deems it fit.
The principal may ask a student to leave the college if he/she considers such action necessary in the interest of the institution or may bring such matter of grave nature to the GB for a decision without assigning any reason for that.