Mission and Vision
This institution has been catering to the needs of higher education of this locality for more than 48 years. It is the veritable Alma Mater of innumerable pupils hailing from the financially weaker sections of the society.
- 1. To impart higher education to eligible youths in general.
- 2. To arrange proper teaching for the uplift of the students of weaker section.
- 3. To make conscious effort to promote ideas of national integration, secularism, a scientific out look & a cosmopolitan & humanistic approach towards life & society.
- 4. To impart training in games and sports, art & culture.
- 5. To promote in the students & teachers an awareness & understanding of the social needs of the state & to prepare them for fulfilling such needs.
The G.B. of the college has resolved also much earlier to open P.G. programmes in some subject in near future. P.G. building, auditorium etc. are proposed to the constructed in near future. For rendering better service to the students, we are going to initiate carrier counseling cell, medical help unit etc from this session.
Plan action of the college for the next 5 years:
The College will try earnestly to improve at different counts and also in systematizing the works. We hope to ensure smooth and speedy development of the works that are already started Future Plans in nutshell:-
- 1. To apply modern teaching methods for teaching instead of depending solely on traditional lecture method.
- 2. To enrich the departmental library as much as possible.
- 3. To learn use of Computer & teaching Appliances for better and faster Delivery of teaching units.
- 4. To enrich the system of tutorials more effectively.
- 5. To apply for few post graduate subjects and some vocational subjects.
- 6. To guide the students more effectively for higher studies and job orientation. Auditorium & Community Hall being proposed.
- 7. Indoor sports training facilities, valley ball courts (for male and female separately).
- 8. Departmental seminar Hall
- 9. Swimming pool
- 10. To enrich Gymnasium centre
- 11. New boys’ & lady teachers’ hostel, extension of Girls’ hostel & staff quarter.